Security System Installation Apprentice GUARDIAN SECURITY (SOUTH WEST) LTD
Are you a practical person looking for their first step in a new career? We are looking for an Apprentice who can provide support on security software systems, research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues, and diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues for our customers.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
07 Mar 2024
03 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Providing support on security software systems
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Track customer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk Customers through a series of action either via phone, email, teamviewer or chat until they have resolved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate teams (eg. Management and HQ)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly Logged
- Follow up with customers to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with Customers
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 IT Solutions Technician apprenticeship standard delivered via virtual learning platform sessions.
- With support from specialist trainers and 121 skills coach and our learning platform "Aptem" complete learning on program. IT Vendor training will also be provided.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Numerous routes of progression throughout the business are available post-apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
GUARDIAN SECURITY (SOUTH WEST) LTD
PARETO LAW LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.