Business Administration Apprentice HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING LTD
HST Ltd are seeking an apprentice Business Administrator to join our busy Newcastle training centre. Duties include ensuring calls and emails are channelled to the correct departments, processing applications for training and booking into the diary planner, uploading awarding body certification claims.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
02 Mar 2024
02 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
HST Ltd are seeking an apprentice Business Administrator to join our busy Newcastle training centre.
- Ensuring calls and emails are channelled to the correct departments
- Processing applications for training and booking into the diary planner
- Uploading awarding body certification claims
- Making funding claims
- Ordering stationary
- Organisation of reception
- Arranging instructor paperwork
- Overseeing course booking with appropriate awarding body.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to work in a busy office environment and learn how to gain strong administration skills to develop and grow as part of our admin team and to work within one of the regions fastest growing training providers.
The training you will be getting
- All training will take place in the workplace. A TDR assessor will attend your workplace every 4 weeks to assess your on the job training.
- Business administrator Level 3 qualification.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Full-time position upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
TDR TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.