Business Administrator Apprentice PRESTIGE CARE AND SUPPORT LIMITED
An excellent opportunity for someone that is keen to learn more about care. We are looking for an administrator apprentice to join our successful company. This is an exciting opportunity for a well organised reliable and practical person who may want to progress their career. You will be maintaining and updating client files and preparing staff files.
Closing date: 15 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
18 Mar 2024
02 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- To be responsible for the efficient running of the office.
- Managing correspondence.
- Communicate with clients with regard to their care.
- Maintaining and updating Client file and preparing staff files.
- Chasing References.
- Advertising and Booking interviews.
- To liaise closely with the Care Manager, Assistant Manager, Care Co-ordinator, Care Supervisor, Office Administrator, clients and care workers.
- General office duties.
- Maintaining filing system.
- Answering phone calls.
- Ensuring staff training is up to date.
- Adhering to Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- To adhere to all Prestige Care & Support Ltd systems.
- Any other ad hoc duties that are requested.
- Liaise with Local Authority and other health professionals.
- To meet and greet clients and visitors and to provide refreshments.
The training you will be getting
- Full on-the-job and off-the-Job training will be delivered supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
- All training will be carried out within the workplace during working hours.
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and mathematics (if required)
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Future prospects of a full time position within our organisation should you be successful within the progression of your apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.