This is an excellent opportunity to train and work as a Telesales operative within a very busy food distribution centre. Bidfood are looking for an enthusiastic person looking to make telesales their career pathway of choice. You will maintain, develop and maximise your customer base, working to achieve the required performance and productivity.
Closing date: 29 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Mar 2024
02 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts located within the northwest area, and will be targeted to input customers' regular orders onto our computer system whilst maximising and memory jogging at every opportunity to achieve individual targets, ensuring you deliver excellent customer service at all times
- You will maintain, develop and maximise your customer base, working to achieve the required performance and productivity standards whilst complying with company disciplines and procedures
The training you will be getting
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- Relevant workplace training
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
We aim to offer a full-time role at the end of the apprenticeship to the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BFS GROUP LIMITED
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.