Reception Administration Apprentice THE NANTWICH CLINIC LIMITED
Since 1999, The Nantwich Clinic has transformed the health and wellbeing of people around Nantwich, maintaining the lower limb and foot health of patients of all ages. An opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist/Administrator Apprentice to join and support a professional team!
Closing date: 03 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
20 Dec 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
We are looking for someone to join us on our professional journey as a Reception/Admin Apprentice!
In this pivotal role, you'll be the face of our clinic, ensuring an unparalleled client experience.
- Elevating service standards by managing operational efficiency. Answering phones and emails promptly.
- Maintaining a welcoming environment, and exceeding client expectations.
- You will dive into continuous learning, staying updated on industry trends to enhance our diverse services.
- Actively contributing to our Social Media and digital presence by engaging with platforms like LinkedIn, Ticktock, Facebook, Instagram, shaping the clinic's online identity.
- You will embrace collaborative team meetings, sharing insights and ideas to build the clinics success.
The Role of Reception/Admin:
- To welcome patients and visitors to the clinic by name and a smile without hesitation
- To go above and beyond to ensure our patients and visitors are taken care of in the best possible manner
- To ensure that the client has realistic expectations which can be met. Most services will require a course of treatment for optimum results, so more than one visit will be required most times
- To be mindful of waste and the use of products
- To be on top of stock replenishment and re-ordering
- To keep on top of training for new products and services for the benefit of the patient for referral purposes
- To keep all equipment and working areas clean and tidy, including the waiting areas
- To fulfil your tasks in a timely manner. Deadlines are there to be met
- To provide a welcoming and pleasant environment for clients and other team members
- To arrive at work in good time wearing a clean pressed uniform and a clean, tidy appearance
- To ask open ended questions to find out more about our patients' needs
- To never "lose" a patient in the diary - always set recalls to keep in touch. We can't help patients if we're not in touch with them
- To answer the phone within 4 rings where possible and to ensure missed calls are called back as soon as possible
- To view work emails regularly throughout the day and respond within the hour
- To view the clinic Teams throughout the day and keep up to date with tasks set, ensuring you meet target dates and marking off when complete
- To participate in social media - both in the creation of posts, as well as liking and sharing, e.g., LinkedIn, Ticktock, Facebook, Instagram
- To participate fully in team meetings
The Nantwich Clinic supplies a range of services including:
Pain Relief: Personal Training for muscle toning and weight loss or to gain strength and stamina, Muscle building/body shaping with the Embody System
Audiology: Ear Wax removal and hearing tests/hearing aids,
Foot and lower limb problem solving
Bladder strengthening with Emsella and Exilis Ultra femme 360 and Embody if required (core to floor)
Counselling and Hypnotherapy services
Nutrition and Gut health
Aesthetics and Skin care
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. This apprenticeship offers Level 3 Business Administrator training, a solid foundation for a dynamic career in business.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and mathematics
- Off-the-job training with the support of a work-based Tutor and a work-place mentor
END POINT ASSESSMENT:
- Gateway - Portfolio of evidence Exam - Knowledge Test (comprising of 50 multiple choice questions)
- Portfolio-based Interview
- Presentation around Project/Improvement
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- The opportunity to further develop your administrative skills and a permanent role at The Nantwich Clinic upon completion of your Apprenticeship
Successful completion opens the door to a permanent role, providing opportunities for future professional growth and increased salary.
Don't miss this chance to embark on a transformative career journey. Apply now and be a part of The Nantwich Clinic's commitment to excellence and innovation!
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE NANTWICH CLINIC LIMITED
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.