Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship PLAYHOUSE MONTESSORI LIMITED
Playhouse Montessori are looking for a level 2 apprentice who has a passion to work with children and make learning fun. This role will include being a keyworker, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experiences. You will be working in a friendly and caring environment. Fantastic opportunities in Early Years.
Closing date: 23 Mar 2024
Uniform provided Social events
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 27
Possible start date
06 Apr 2024
19 Dec 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- To help to set up the room(s) for the daily programme and to help tidy away and clean at the end of the session
- To be a personal assistant to a small group of children, liaising closing and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each child needs are recognised and met
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- To advise the manager of any concerns e.g. over children, parents or the safety of equipment, preserving confidentiality as necessary
- To assist with the teaching of children to a high standard, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experiences
- To ensure that children are kept safe and that you understand when to follow child protection procedures
- To support mealtimes within the setting
The training you will be getting
Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard, including a First Aid Qualification.
Training will be done on location.
Functional Skills level 2 in maths and English if applicable.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
PLAYHOUSE MONTESSORI LIMITED
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.