Apprentice Document Controller MIDAS CLADDING SERVICES LTD
Midas Cladding are looking for an administration apprentice who can support the team who works on document control. They are seeking a conscientious, ambitious and committed individual, who is passionate about organisation and administration. In this role, you will be ensuring all documentation is accurate and up to the required standards.
Closing date: 10 Mar 2024
The salary will be £20,000 to £24,000. Experience would be required for the higher end of the scale.
Total hours per week: 38.0
Possible start date
18 Mar 2024
18 Dec 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Main duties and responsibilities
- Controlling company and project documentation.
- Being a key point of contact for Midas and external teams.
- Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards.
- Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients, Midas and any other relevant industry professionals/project parties.
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits.
- Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion.
- Support Commercial and Operations Teams with the production and management of any project-specific paperwork/documents.
- Maintaining good working relationships with the clients and ensuring any potential issues are brought to the attention of the company and resolved aligned with the company’s values.
- To promote a helpful and professional image at all times.
- Producing document progress reports for senior managers in order to identify and discuss trends either relating to the information contained within the document or personnel performance issues e.g. people not completing the documents they should be, on-time or incorrectly etc.
- Travelling to various sites to offer support to the team - ability to drive required.
- Developing their own and improving on existing document control procedures over time.
- Investigating any document management systems/software they think may benefit the business again helping us be more efficient and create libraries of information that can be used for guidance, training new employees and allowing standardization across the business.
- Target to obtain ISO Accreditations – We would like someone other than the Finance Manager to take the lead in aiding/managing its implementation (maybe a 1-2 year goal).
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administration training based at Stockton Riverside College.
- Functional skills in Maths & English, if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Other Driving licence (Grade Pass) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.