We have been designing market leading bar and glassware for the drinks industry and hospitality. We work with the biggest drinks brands in the world. You will do more than just pick and pack, you will work with our laser engraving machine, state of the art screen printing machine, sandblasters and other production technology.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2024
Free onsite gym membership
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Apr 2024
18 Dec 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
No two days are the same at Urban Bar, as party of a small team you will be expected to work independently and with the team. The main areas of responsibility are.
· Completing daily warehouse activities, including quality assurance, picking and packing, inventory control, despatching and goods in.
· Working on the value-adding services including screen printing, sandblasting and laser engraving machines
· Ensuring the daily product schedules are adhered to.
· Repacking of pallets when required
· Printing off daily picking notes from website orders
· Taking part in stock takes
· Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
The training you will be getting
You will achieve training in Supply Chain Operative level 2 via Cambridge Regioanl College and a work mentor who will give you full training on all of our printing and laser engraving machinery will be given along with a learning of legislation. Fork lift truck training will also be provided.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Once completed there are opportunities to move within different areas of the business, sales, account management etc or learn in more technical depth screen printing and laser engraving techniques.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3 or D) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Supply chain operator
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.