To support the Contract Manager, and the Commercial Gas Team with general administrative duties. To deliver a professional, timely, efficient and friendly service to our customers both internal and external.
Closing date: 11 Mar 2024
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
25 Mar 2024
13 Dec 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- To maintain all Customer records and documentation using the Company’s internal CRM System (AccuServe).
- To maintain online customer records accurately.
- To help with production and collation of reports for the Contract Manager.
- To provide support and assist where possible in answering and resolving day to day customer queries, answering the telephone and responding to emails.
- Throughout the apprenticeship, to acquire exceptional customer service skills, seeking advice from the wider team where in doubt and gain confidence in resolving queries to a satisfactory conclusion referring them up the line.
- To comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the Company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality & Diversity Policy and Code on Business Conduct and Behaviour.
- Carry out such other duties as are reasonably requested by the jobholder’s line manager from time to time.
The training you will be getting
Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard. Work based learning with monthly workshops at Hertford Regional College.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C (9-4)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.