Apprentice Software Support Analyst CoMech Metrology Limited
Are you looking to secure an apprenticeship working within a well-established business, whereby you will be involved with all areas of IT, whether that be technical or software related. Do you possess a flair for all things tech and see yourself as a problem solver? CoMech are looking to recruit a Software Support Analyst to join their team!
Closing date: 18 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
25 Mar 2024
06 Dec 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Supported by the IT Director and the rest of the IT team your role will involve ensuring that the business utilise their digital platforms in the most effective manner, assisting with any IT related issues whether they be technical or software related in their nature.
• Assist with implementing new digital systems and ensure they function through CRM and CMS systems
• Administration of the businesses website, adding and amending content where necessary.
• Supporting with technical related IT issues both inhouse and for clients
• Be the go between across the IT technical department and software department with CoMech
• Update client records and add new users to the businesses IT infrastructure
The training you will be getting
You will be working towards the Digital Support Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Your apprenticeship training will be a blend of interactive online classroom delivery and face to face teaching in the hub
You will attend sessions as per the delivery schedule issued to you prior to your first day of the apprenticeship
Your apprenticeship will consist of compiling a digital portfolio, knowledge exams and an End Point Assessment
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
· The opportunity to progress into a full-time IT/Software Dev Ops role upon completion of the apprenticeship
· The potential to progress onto a level 4 apprenticeship upon completion of level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
CoMech Metrology Limited
EMA TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.