Do you want to gain an apprenticeship and gain experience in administration, customer-facing roles? Are you an organised, detail-oriented person? If you answered yes to all of the above, this could be the role for you! We’re looking for a community administrator with strong communication and interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail.
Closing date: 07 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
18 Mar 2024
05 Dec 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Being first point of contact for all visitors
- Working with venue bookings administrator, communicating and managing hirings
- Records keeping, including basic finance tasks and database updates
- General point of contact regarding building use, monitoring and responding to queries
- Some out-of-hours opening/closing of the building (by arrangement)
- Marketing and outreach, including social media and our wordpress website, using programmes like, ‘Canva’.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administration standard.
- Functional skills maths and English, if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The successful candidate can also go onto further training or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.