Marymo Cosmetics are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their team as a Business Administration Apprentice. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of their business, including tasks such as data entry, customer service and administrative support.
Closing date: 10 Mar 2024
£6 per hour.
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
18 Mar 2024
01 Dec 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in business operations and management, while also developing important skills for your future career. If you are a self-starter with a passion for business and a strong work ethic this role may be the right one for you.
- Data entry, filing and record keeping
- Updating and archiving files
- Printing orders, sorting out the returns & refunds
- Customer service and inquiry/complaints handling by message, email or phone
- Administrative support to the management team
- Invoice generation and entry into accounting software
- Sales and marketing support
- Labelling the products as per customer's requirements
- Order planning and organisation on day-to-day basis
- Stock inventory management and coordination with management/supplier for future orders
- Reporting and analysis
- General cleaning duties
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administration with training at Redcar & Cleveland College. Delivery method to be confirmed.
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.