Early Years Educator Apprenticeship SUNRISE EARLY YEARS & CHILDCARE LTD
At Sunrise you'll work as part of a team, ensuring high quality childcare and education for children in the Nursery. Staff will ensure a child-centered environment where children are looked after in a safe, secure, caring and stimulating way, ensuring their individual needs are met within a group setting.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2024
The wage for the first few months will be apprenticeship minimum, but will increase based on performance throughout the course.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Mar 2024
11 Dec 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- To assist the nursery team in providing a friendly, caring, stimulating and relaxing environment to encourage and develop children in our care
- To ensure all daily routines are adhered to
- To plan, organise and carry out planned activities, organising themes and projects, review the curriculum as a team reflective of the EYFS
- Support the Room Leader in supervising and monitoring students in training and Nursery Assistants if necessary
The training you will be getting
You will work towards an Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship. You will have a dedicated industry expert to guide and coach you through components of your programme and you'll experience a range of different learning opportunities.
- Online learning and face to face training with 'Learn Plus Us'
- Apprenticeship Trainers
- Meetings with your dedicated trainer
- Interactive Online Workshops
- Self-Guided research
- On-the-job instructions
- Peer-to-peer mentoring
- Personal development planning
- Manager Progress Reviews
- First Aid Qualification
English and maths qualifications form a mandatory part of all apprenticeships and must be completed before an apprentice can pass through gateway.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Completion of the course will provide the opportunity to progress to the level 5 course, or the opportunity to join the team as a full-time nursery assistant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SIMPLY ONE STOP LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.