Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprentice at Minehead Pre School, Minehead King Edward Road Nursery
This apprenticeship is a great way to achieve your Level 3 Childcare qualification whilst gaining fantastic work experience. During this apprenticeship, you will complete a variety of tasks with guidance from qualified staff. Childcare Level 2 qualification required or if you have experience working with children before, apply now.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
11 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Using skilful interaction strategies within teachable moments with children to extend their learning
- Assisting in the provision of a high-quality nursery, that adheres to EYFS and OFSTED requirements through planning, effective room organisation and provision of Early Years Resources, to develop a high-quality play environment both indoors and outdoors which meets each child’s individual needs, in accordance with the areas of learning and development, and characteristics of effective learning
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Educator
- Functional Skills in English and Maths if required
- Paediatric First Aid
- End Point Assessment: Knowledge Test & Professional Discussion
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possible permanent employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Level 2 Early Years Practitioner (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SOMERSET SKILLS & LEARNING CIC
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.