Business Administration Apprenticeship METROMERCHANDISE LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent school or college leaver who has an enthusiasm and keen interest in starting a career in Business Administration. As part of your role you will be, dealing with customer queries via phone and email ,responsible for catalogue and sample requests. A varied exciting and interesting role.
Closing date: 22 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Apr 2024
27 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Our client is a small, friendly, family-run business based in Blisworth, Northamptonshire. They are specialists in branding and merchandise with over 30 years’ experience and pride themselves on a bespoke service with a strong portfolio of customers ranging from global champagne producers through to Formula One teams, NHS providers, UK charities, Logistics and Warehousing specialists.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent school or college leaver who has an enthusiasm and keen interest in starting a career in Business Administration.
Key duties will include:
- Process customer sales orders and raise PO’s to suppliers
- Assist with quotes and visuals as necessary
- Deal with customer queries via phone and email
- Responsible for catalogue and sample requests
- Data input into CRM
- Create part numbers and check pricing
- Generate and send out invoices
- Maintain up to date billing system
- Engage with lapsed customers
- Attend trade shows where necessary and assist with set up
- Assist with Social Media posts on LinkedIn
- Assist in creating & producing regular offers throughout the year
- To assist the Admin and Accounts team in all its activities to maintain an efficient and accurate Admin and Finance function within the business
- Other duties that support the requirements of the wider business
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be computer literate. You must have a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word, be able to follow customer briefs and instructions, be able to work to deadlines, strong attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure and as part of a small, hands-on team.
This role will be working towards Business Administrator level 3 qualification supported by starting off.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Remote training delivery
- 6 hours of dedicated training time every week
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Possible permanent fulltime position upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.