Multi-channel marketing apprenticeship Your Harrogate Radio
VQ Solutions are looking for a personable, creative individual to join the fun-filled team at Your Harrogate Radio! Reporting to the Content Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of different marketing related tasks including social media, campaigns and video creation.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
26 Mar 2024
16 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Managing Your Harrogate (and associated accounts) on social media including Facebook, X (Twitter), Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Creating posts for competitions, promotions and half-price vouchers.
- Using MailChimp to send emails to Your Harrogate listener databases.
- Working with YH clients on their social media accounts.
- Reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Creating artwork for promotional campaigns.
- Creating videos and reels.
- Managing ‘social media takeovers’ from local clients on YH accounts.
The training you will be getting
You will work towards an Advanced level Multi-channel marketing apprenticeship delivered by VQ Solutions. You'll have a dedicated VQ Mentor and will also be supported internally by your manager.
During this apprenticeship, you will develop a portfolio, attend online workshop sessions and have regular reviews. All apprenticeship work will be completed during working hours.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The majority of our apprentices are offered full-time roles upon the successful completion of their apprenticeshp
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum 4/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent Creative based/Essay Subject (Grade C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Your Harrogate Radio
VQ SOLUTIONS LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.