Business and Client Support Apprentice PSP INSURANCE & FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LTD trading as ATOM INSURANCE BROKERS
An exciting new role for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to assist a very busy customer/client based service team. You will be responsible for liaising with existing and potential new clients to promoting company products both face to face and over the phone.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
26 Feb 2024
23 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
The role is to provide customer/client service support and assistance to a busy sales team. This will involve processing renewal instructions and mid-term changes to insurance policies, dealing with questions and queries from clients and insurers, keeping business records up to date, checking documents to ensure they are correct and corresponding with clients in a compliant and timely manner.
Other tasks will include;
- Assisting with inbound and outbound telephone calls/enquiries to both clients and business contacts
- Providing guidance to customers/clients through quotation requests
- Ensuring business records are kept up to date
- Photocopying, filing and scanning of documents and any other business/office admin tasks as necessary
The training you will be getting
- Full Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard - Level 3
- On -the-job training to support job role/development
- Employer will allocate dedicated training time for off-the-job training as required for the qualification
- Functional Skills support - maths/English - if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- There are full time employment/progression opportunities available upon successful completion of the Level 3 qualification with many different career routes available, all of which will be supported by additional training and mentoring.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
About the employer
PSP INSURANCE & FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LTD trading as ATOM INSURANCE BROKERS
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.