Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice GORAS HAIR & BEAUTY SALON LIMITED
Are you creative? Do you keep up-to-date on fashion trends and love talking to people? We are looking for a hair apprentice to join our salon. The role includes advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments, greeting clients, the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
Closing date: 07 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
08 Mar 2024
22 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Shampooing clients' hair
- Assisting and observing stylists
- When a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained, the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments
- Greeting clients
- Making refreshments
- Maintaining a clean working environment
The training you will be getting
- Level 2 Hairdressing Professional Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
We would hope for a full time position within the salon and the opportuity to progess onto the level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
GORAS HAIR & BEAUTY SALON LIMITED
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.