The Team at Liaison support with their expertise, passion, and attention to detail, and are trained under the teams watchful eye to ensure the best service possible. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to be taught the amazing hairdressing skills. Shampooing and general salon duties.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Jun 2024
22 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Shampooing and general salon duties
- Customer service
- 1 day a week training, colouring, cutting etc. in salon and with Hobs Academy
- Reception duties
The training you will be getting
- Level 2 Diploma Hairdressing Professional
- In-house delivery model for training and 1 day at the Camden academy.
- Functional skills in English and maths qualifications form a mandatory part of all apprenticeships and must be completed before an apprentice can pass through gateway.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Advanced and creative level apprenticeship
- Barbering level 2 apprenticeship
- Assessors award
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
HOB SALONS LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.