Customer Services Advisor Apprenticeship UTILITY PREFERENCE SERVICE L IMITED
We are a family run, commercial energy consultancy, based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. We are looking for energetic, confident and outgoing individuals to join our sales department and contribute to the growth of Utility Preference Service.
Closing date: 03 Mar 2024
15% commission on each sale made. Monthly performance bonuses.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
22 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- As an apprentice you will learn about commercial Gas & Electricity, types of supply, trading, and fluctuation in the marketplace.
- You will learn from focused team members that broker deals from small independent clients to large commercial clients.
- You will learn this role over several stages, from contacting existing clients regarding their current commercial utilities and learning our processes, fact finding and over time you will progress to a commercial energy specialist.
The training you will be getting
Customer Services Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard, including Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
The successful candidate will complete the apprenticeship programme within a remote setting with the support of an experienced Total People Learning Coach. There will be a final exam at End Point Assessment (EPA).
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
These are permanent roles and on successful completion of your Level 2 Customer Services Apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to progress onto a higher level apprenticeship and/or further internal training to develop your career at Utility Preference Service.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
UTILITY PREFERENCE SERVICE L IMITED
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.