Administrative Apprentice COLLINGWOOD STREET SERVICES LTD
Our administrative apprentice will be responsible for supporting all our internal teams with admin tasks. They will provide support to key members of the business, specifically the Managing Director and Operations Director. The apprentice will carry out essential clerical tasks. We will offer Above Minimum Apprenticeship Wage.
Closing date: 21 Dec 2023
£8,236.80 to £16,255.20
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
21 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
· Answering and directing telephone calls as appropriate
· Receiving and responding to emails
· Managing key director’s calendars
· Booking necessary travel for members of the team and organising business trips
· Writing meeting minutes where appropriate
· Completing essential documents/forms on behalf of Directors
· Working with suppliers/partners to complete reports where appropriate
· Providing support to visitors of the business
· Providing support to clients where possible
· Maintaining filing systems
· Resolving administrative problems
· Conducting administrative projects.
The training you will be getting
At the end of your apprenticeship you will get a level 3 Business Administrator qualification. You will recive 20% of the job to study.
Key Benefits include
· Modern working environment.
· Free on-site parking.
· Company-wide events.
· Break over Christmas.
· Fixed shift patterns.
· On-the-job training and benefits.
· CPD with apprenticeship qualification.
· Casual Fridays.
· Casual work attire between May to September and throughout December.
· Opportunities to progress within the company.
· VDU Eyecare benefits with Specsavers.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Progression within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
COLLINGWOOD STREET SERVICES LTD
Adjustments for experience
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.