Information Communications Technician Apprentice (ICT) TASCOMP LTD
Tascomp are seeking a hardworking and enthusiastic member to join their team as an Information Communication Technician Apprentice. The successful candidate will gain a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Apprenticeship and will be modifying and creating new displays and setting up live signal database.
Closing date: 21 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
04 Apr 2024
23 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Responding to requests for support from external customers (via telephone and email)
- Using internal software tools to report support activities
- Sending emails to internal and external customers
- Using internal software tools to identify and sign off tasks
- Configuring our PlantRun system software for new customers, for example:
- Modifying and creating new displays
- Setting up the live Signal database
- Configuring the links to the hardware
- Setting up PlantRun hardware
- Upgrading our software for existing customers throughout the UK using remote connection software
- Testing PlantRun systems and preparing for Factory Acceptance Tests
- Using Microsoft Office tools to view and update work instructions
The training you will be getting
- Information Communication Technician Level 3 (ICT)
- One day per week Day release
- Middlesbrough College
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. All closing, interview and start dates are subject to change and may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Northern Skills will check candidates' eligibility prior to any interviews.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.