Business Administration Apprenticeship - Tax Department ASHWORTH MANOR LTD
A great opportunity to join our Business Administration apprenticeship to gain valuable skills in financial record-keeping, client support, and office management. You'll play a pivotal role in assisting clients with their tax rebate claims, ensuring accuracy and compliance. A fantastic opportunity to enhance your skills!
Closing date: 10 Jan 2024
Salary:Between £10,982.40 and £12,480.00
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
11 Jan 2024
21 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist clients with tax rebate claims, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Maintain and organise financial records and documentation.
- Provide exceptional client support, addressing inquiries and concerns.
- Collaborate with a dedicated account manager to oversee client claims.
- Contribute to efficient office management and administrative tasks.
- Continuously learn and adapt to evolving tax regulations and procedures.
- Participate in team meetings and training sessions to enhance skills.
- Uphold high standards of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative work environment
The training you will be getting
- NVQ L3 Business administrator
- Dedicated Juniper skills coach for on the job training
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- It is expected that the apprentice will move into a full time position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.