An opportunity to join our award-winning music publishing company as a Creative Assistant. This role encompasses various responsibilities, including managing social media, video production, other creative tasks, as well as providing essential clerical support to assist recording artists and music production.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2024
Annual wage dependant on experience.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
08 Apr 2024
20 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Social Media Management: Develop and implement creative social media strategies to elevate our online presence across various platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and more. Engage with our audience, respond to comments, and cultivate a thriving online community
- Video Production: Collaborate with our team to ideate, film, and edit captivating videos for promotional campaigns, artist showcases, and music-related content. Training will be provided
- Content Creation: Craft visually stunning graphics, images, and compelling written content for our digital platforms
- Basic Clerical Tasks: Provide administrative support to recording artists and music production teams, including organising files, data entry, and managing schedules
- Product Coordination: Assist in organising album releases across platforms such as Spotify & Apple Music, ensuring seamless execution
- Research and collate marketing: Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in social media, digital marketing, and the electronic dance and urban music scenes to enhance our promotional efforts
The training you will be getting
- Business Administrator Level 3 standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 maths and English to be taken if an equivalent grade has not been achieved
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- We seek a candidate with a strong familiarity with social media, a genuine love for electronic dance and urban music, and a willingness to be trained in other essential tasks
- Opportunity to progress within the company with a permanent role once the apprenticeship is complete
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.