Fantastic opportunity to work for a open and honest procurement services company, as part of your role you will be completing car damage reports, debt management, insurance and licence checks, all whilst working towards your Business administration level 3 apprenticeship.
Closing date: 17 Jan 2024
£15K per annum, increasing to £16K after 3 months.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
31 Jan 2024
20 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Our client offers open and honest procurement services specialising in energy supplies and car leasing among others. They are now looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their small, friendly team. The successful candidate will achieve a Level 3 Business Administration Qualification at the end of the apprenticeship, delivered through Starting Off.
· Perform administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the business backing up the sales team and the senior administrator.
· Manage customer expectations.
· Provide timely updates on customers matters.
· Engage with social media on behalf of the business.
· Create baseline paperwork.
· Handle contract objections.
· Input payment spreadsheets.
· Images and video management on AA.
· Completing car damage reports.
· Prepare car handovers, deliveries, and collections.
· Organise car returns.
· Debt management.
· Prepare SME Contracts.
· Administration for pricing cars and energy.
· Sorting all car paperwork.
· Insurance checks
· Licence checks.
· Xero system management.
· Manage the customer database system.
· Parking ticket invoicing and administration.
· Be proactive rather than reactive.
· Full UK driving license is essential as there may be times you will be required to transport vehicles.
· Confident communicator.
· Hard working.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 business administration
- Remote training delivery
- 6 hours of dedicated training time every week
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possible full time permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.