Apprentice Compliance Administrator MEDILINK CONSULTING LTD
MediLink Consulting are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to be part of our growing compliance team. This role is a gateway role into an ever-developing business in the Clinical Governance Team at MediLink Consulting. Your duties will be to support the admin / finance team as needed.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
17 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
As an apprentice compliance officer you will be required to:
· Prepare, organise, and store information in paper and digital form in line with GDPR regulations and Data Protection
· Screen and sight documents to send to clients
· Update computer records using our extensive databases
· Print and photocopy sensitive documents
· Data entry and general compliance administration
· Deal with queries over the phone and by email efficiently
· Support the Clinical Governance team
· Liaise with staff in other departments to ensure the smooth running of processes and procedures including Sales, Finance, HR etc
· Work in a busy salesfloor environment
The training you will be getting
- Business Administrator Level 3 (A level) Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Training location to be confirmed
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential for successful apprentices to be employed in a full-time role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.