Business Administrator Apprentice Belvidere primary school
To be an ambassador for the school when meeting parents and other visitors and to act as a first point of reference when people arrive. Carry out general administrative support.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.5
Possible start date
10 Dec 2023
17 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Duties will include:
- Greeting Parents/Children/Visitors in reception
- Answering the phone and distributing messages accordingly
- Typing up document, including but not limited to newsletters
- Keeping the School website up to date
- Operate relevant equipment such as copiers
- Monitor and manage stock levels
The training you will be getting
- Business Administration Level 3
- In house training specific to the relevant needs of the role
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential for an ongoing role on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Belvidere primary school
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.