CleanTank are looking for a Sales Admin Apprentice to join their team. You will be responsible for the admin and customer service for the company. The role will develop throughout the Apprenticeship, therefore you will be involved in more advanced duties.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Dec 2023
17 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Administrative support (ISO, H&S, General Admin duties)
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Data Input (TEGS bespoke database system, raising and printing documents, inputting data)
- Logistics (arranging and booking transport with our internal and external transport supplier)
- Booking travel and accommodation when needed
- Update company social media
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders and update them accordingly
- Sales Invoicing (via SAGE)
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration consisting of:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Mathematics
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
You will be required to attend a half-day session with HBTC where you will work towards any functional skills that you have to take. Additional off the job training will also be required as part of the Apprenticeship. There will also be an end point assessment.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- After the Apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity for you to advance in the workplace or go on to higher education
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
HULL BUSINESS TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.