We are a food, drink and packaging wholesaler selling essential goods working with some of the biggest food service and FMCG brands, to provide our customers with the highest quality products. We are looking for a driven and motivated individual to carry out basic administrative tasks whilst thriving to go above and beyond.
Closing date: 17 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
20 Dec 2023
17 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Taking calls from customers/accounts
- Day-to-day adhoc tasks as per business needs
- Data entry/collection
- Problem solving and the ability to react quickly to situations that may arise
- Work to tight deadlines at extremely busy times of the year
- Work under pressure and multitask
The training you will be getting
- You will complete an Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
- You will attend college one day per week at our Freemens Park Campus
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Once you have completed the apprenticeship you will gain a full-time role with the employer or you can progress on to a management apprenticeship programme
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade Grade c or Level 4) Essential
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.