Business Administrator to assist with the day to day activity of the agency, activities will range from liaising with staff and placing in work when we receive requests to fill shifts, checking candidates have the appropriate training.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
16 Dec 2023
20 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Main Duties to Include:
- Manage all our ads across the job board
- Send application packs and candidate checklists to staff
- Arrange (but not conduct) interviews for applicants
- Carry out compliance checks on applicants (right to work, share code, check references)
- Check staff have the right training
- Enrol staff onto our training platform
- Work hand in hand with other staff members and match staff with the right training with the right business e.g only staff with PMVA can work with our mental health client.
- Chase business we have won to ensure we are filling every shift they offer us.
- Ensure staff are aware of their shift time
- Once you fill a shift, send details of the staff booked to the business so they are aware of who they are expecting.
- Find new businesses to aid business expansion
- Rota’d On-call
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, including Functional skills in maths and English if required.
Apprenticeship learning takes place in the workplace.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Once qualified, progression is offered to the correct candidate, this could be a full-time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.