The apprenticeship will involve undertaking a Level 3 Beauty qualification as an apprentice in a salon. The applicant should apply for this vacancy if they would like to start in the beauty industry and are eager to learn massage and electrical face and body treatments.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
05 Jan 2024
15 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Duties will include:
- Managing the reception area
- Booking in client appointments and all aspects of customer service
- Teamworking is an essential part of this vacancy as you will be expected to be proactive in this area, taking your initiative, supporting all other staff within the salon, which can include setting up and preparing treatment areas, tidying down after treatments and maintaining stock
This position includes helping towards the smooth running of the salon, which includes:
- Maintaining salon hygiene and cleanliness
- Providing refreshments to clients
- Replenishing stock after treatments have been conducted
- You will be relied upon to keep up to date with all salon offers or promotions and advise clients accordingly. You will be expected to carry out a broad range of Level 3 beauty treatments to a high standard, providing consultations and aftercare, rebooking clients, and building a client base for yourself, promoting yourself and the treatments you offer
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Advanced Beauty Therapist 12 months.
They would learn the following:
- Pre blended massage
- Indian head massage
- Hot stone massage
- Electrical facials
- Electrical body treatments
Functional skills level 2 in maths and English (if required).
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Progression could lead to a full-time job.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SHARNEE'S HAIR & BEAUTY LIMI
DEBUT TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Advanced beauty therapist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.