We are excited to be able to offer an opportunity for someone to join our young and rapidly growing accountancy firm. We are based in Manchester and Chester and act for many businesses in the TV, film, digital, legal, hospitality, and leisure sectors. The role includes doing the purchase ledger, sales ledger, and bookkeeping work.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023
This is based on 32 hours per week. Wages increase over time, this is only a starting salary.
Total hours per week: 32.0
Possible start date
16 Jan 2024
14 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
The role will build from the bottom and basics, incrementally to ensure the apprentice gains the best training possible. This usually starts with
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Bookkeeping work
- Accounts payable
- Alongside your day-to-day office work, you will be given the support you need to complete a valuable professional qualification with paid study leave provided
The training you will be getting
Assistant Accountant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Apprenticeship training is to be delivered on-site at First Intuition's Manchester city center offices
- Apprentices joining us would go onto AAT Level 2,3 or 4 working towards a qualification
You'll also attend a series of skills workshops as part of our Impact Skills programme to help you build the soft skills you need to build your career in finance.
You'll be supported through your programme by a dedicated Skills and Development Coach who is there to ensure you get everything you need to succeed in your apprenticeship.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- The apprenticeship will offer real experience whilst gaining valuable skills to allow the applicant to progress through the various levels within the firm
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent No specific subjects (Grade A-C) Desired
About the employer
SUMMIT ACCOUNTANTS LIMITED
FIRST INTUITION LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.