We are excited to offer a dynamic apprenticeship opportunity for a highly organised and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Sales and Marketing Assistant. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in supporting our sales and marketing team, gaining hands-on experience in various aspects of the sales and marketing process.
Closing date: 22 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Jan 2024
14 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Reviewing reservations and assisting with the sales process.
- Auditing chain information for accuracy and completeness.
- Booking surveys and managing related tasks outside the Sales Advisor hours.
- Auditing CRM system notes and selection forms before submission to suppliers.
- Ensuring marketing information on site is accurate and up to date.
- Printing marketing materials as required.
- Booking and coordinating meetings
- Managing Housebuilder Pro emails relating to reservations, exchanges, completion and amnesty
- Updating Housebuilder Pro
- Handling general admin duties including customer calls and letters
- Managing council tax band spreadsheet
- Coordinating stock plot choices and ensuring accurate build completion dates
- Compiling and updating weekly visitor reports
- Auditing selection forms and marketing materials for accuracy
- Coordinating samples for new developments
- Coordinating charity events in areas around developments
- Assisting with selection appointments when required
The training you will be getting
Business Administration L3 qualification will be gained by attending Craven College once a fortnight.
The role is based at our office in Cross Hills where on the job training will be given.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Sales & Marketing Administrator
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 1) Essential
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.