Business Administration Apprenticeship BULKTAINER LOGISTICS (EUROPE) LTD
You will be the first point of contact for a defined list of customers. Handle order requests, queries and help deliver excellent customer service. Ensure accurate and timely recharge of additional costs.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Dec 2023
15 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Taking responsibility for one's own, co-workers and stakeholders health and safety.
- Keep customers informed of any impact or changes to their orders as soon as possible and in the case of delays, provide alternative options and costs with the communication.
- Ensure key events of the transports are communicated immediately such as load and delivery confirmations.
- Through the creation of an order, ensure all the required details are captured in the system and communicate key requirements to other internal departments to ensure all customer requests are met.
- Through the kickback report and review of the jobs after completion, review, advise the customer and recharge all applicable additional costs.
- Review and monitor templates against completed orders to ensure all necessary instructions are available for relevant parties.
- Review complaints and implement safeguards to avoid repeated issues. Highlight to Team Leader any costs repeatedly incurred that are unrecoverable.
- Compile and produce any customer requested reports, such as OTIF, extra cost reports etc. within the timeframe required.
- Any other ad hoc administration duties where necessary.
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Blended on/off the job training and location to be confirmed.
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you'll get the opportunity to learn:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulation
- External environment factors
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possibility of a full-time position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
BULKTAINER LOGISTICS (EUROPE) LTD
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.