We have an excellent new role at Rainbird Hanton Accountants as a Business Admin Apprentice. To be successful in this role you will have to have excellent customer service skills alongside being highly organised. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for visitors and deal with the administration tasks within the business.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
05 Dec 2023
15 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Basic admin tasks – i.e. scanning post, photocopying, filing
- Reception - welcoming visitors, answering phone, post
- Arranging meetings and taking meeting minute
- Ordering stationery or equipment
- Training staff members when needed on different company systems and processes
- Producing reports
- Onboarding new clients and resposible for keeping up to date
- Money laundering checks
- Communicating with clients both verbally and written. Communication internally both verbally and written.
- Accurately inputting information
- Assist colleagues with admin support
- Assisting accounts team with tasks
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration consisting of:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in mathematics
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
You will be required to attend a half-day session with HBTC where you will work towards any functional skills that you have to take. Additional off the job training will also be required as part of the Apprenticeship. There will also be an end point assessment.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
After the Apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity for you to advance in the workplace or go on to higher education.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
RAINBIRD HANTON LIMITED
HULL BUSINESS TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.