Information Communications Technician Apprentice (ICT) CORNERSTONE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD
Cornerstone are looking for a tech minded apprentice who has personal skills to help our customers with IT support. This role will give you a great insight into cloud services, telephony & more. This is an exceptional opportunity for a tech enthusiast to be a part of Cornerstone Business Solutions. The successful learner will gain Level 3 ICT.
Closing date: 14 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
28 Jan 2024
14 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Prepare customer computers and computer related equipment ready to be taken onsite for installation
- Install and configure software applications
- Diagnose and repair customer computer’s, network equipment, computer-linked equipment and computer-related equipment
- Help produce and maintain IT statistics, reports, checklists and other documentation as necessary
- Assist with the upkeep of the IT inventory
- Maintain and update customer interaction on company CRM software
- Pro-actively implement the company’s policies and procedures
- Undertake any other relevant duties that may be reasonably requested by the company
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Information Communication Technician
- Support Pathway
- One day per week day release
- Middlesbrough College
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Opportunity may arrise if you are working towards targets set by the business, there may be an offer of full-time employment and further studies for a level 4 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.