Join our team at Enhanced Carpets and Flooring in Portsmouth as an apprentice! Learn flooring types - carpets, vinyl, luxury vinyl tiles, safety flooring. Attend training at North London College. Gain hands-on experience with qualified installers. No experience required. Apply now!
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Feb 2024
14 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Floor Layer NVQ Level 2 Course
- On Site Training Provided
- No Skills Required
The training you will be getting
- Floor Layer NVQ Level 2 Course (2 Years)
- One - Two days per month at North London Training Centre
- Rest of the time will be learning to install flooring to the Portsmout area
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- To become a Qualified Fitter on the Company
- To become a Foreman on the Company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FLOORTRAIN (GB) LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.