Primary Team Administrator Apprentice HARRIS CITY ACADEMY CRYSTAL PALACE
Administrator role in the busy primary central team at Head Office, supporting the primary senior team who are responsible for 20 primary academies across London/Essex. This is a term time only role for 30 hours per week.
Closing date: 13 Dec 2023
Wage will be National Living Wage in accordance to age
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
16 Dec 2023
13 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- To provide administrative support to the Primary Director, Assistant Directors and PA to the Primary Director as needed
- To maintain the contact details spreadsheet for primary academies and subject leader networks, including maintaining Teams channels
- To check primary academy websites periodically to ensure that meet statutory requirements
- To provide support for primary training events and network sessions, including managing attendance registers, invoicing/recharging
- To maintain the primary overview calendar, ensuring it is up to date at all times
- To provide support for wider Federation events and conferences as required
The training you will be getting
Apprenticeship Programme: Business Administrator Level: 3
Duration: 18 months
Apprenticeship Delivery: Work based qualification. This will be a mix of virtual learning and face to face delivery.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possibility of permanent role, or a role in one of our school offices.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C/4-9*) Essential
About the employer
HAWK MANAGEMENT (UK) LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.