Business Administrator Apprentice GREAT RESOURCING SOLUTIONS LTD
Great Resourcing Solutions have a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a business admin apprentice. Start applying and build your career. We are looking for a capable and motivated individual who takes a great deal of pride in their work and demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude towards their responsibilities.
Closing date: 17 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
13 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
This role is designed to provide an Apprentice with a wide range of experiences and administration skills.
- Keeping well-organised files, records of business activity and providing office support
- Interacting with customers/suppliers either on the phone or in person
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Learning and understanding about the company and the available products/services
- Building relationships with the customers/suppliers
- Preparing documents by printing, copying etc
- Collecting and sorting daily post
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Scheduling appointments and events for the executive team or other staff members
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies – online or over the phone to the suppliers
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required by the executive members
The training you will be getting
You will complete an advanced level 3 apprenticeship in business administration. You will attend college, one day every two weeks at our Freemens Park Campus.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Once you have completed this apprenticeship you can progress on to a management programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade Grade c or Level 4) Essential
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.