Travel Business Administration Apprentice ACKLAM'S COACHES LIMITED
We would love for the successful candidate to work with us on this exciting journey as our tour programme grows in the UK & Europe as Travel Business Administrator Apprentice. We are looking for ambitious and motivated people to contributing to the growth of our travel business, who are customer focused and have a passion for the travel industry.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2023
Paying above apprentice minimum wage starting at £6.50ph and reviewed every 3 months.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
13 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- You will be Customer focused learning excellent communication skills adapting to a range of customers
- Travel and product knowledge will be taught and full training will be provided
- Working with the Product Team, a keen eye for detail will be required and IT skills essential
- Working on our in-house systems and Tour Booking System to assist the Customer services and Product team
- Daily administration duties and data entry for our Tour programme
- Communicating with customers via Telephone, email and face to face
The training you will be getting
Hull College will deliver the Apprentcieship Standard: Business Administrator Level 3.
Plus Functioanl Skills in maths and English if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
On completion of the apprenticeship there is a full time role for the right candidate with career development opportunities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.