Nite Ltd based in Derby are keen to recruit an apprentice to support their digital marketing functions. You will take a lead in creating digital content for their website, social media channels, design of literature and attend events and presentations. Alongside your role you will complete a Level 3 Content Creator with EMA training on day release.
Closing date: 29 Feb 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Mar 2024
15 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Updating website with stock availability and product descriptions
- Creating images and content for social media,newsletters, and any other advertising platforms
- Managing marketing campaigns and strategies for key points throughout the year
- Gaining an understanding of HTML to support website activity
- Analysing company data and reporting back to senior management
- Attending key events including business fairs
- There will be an expectation to support other teams within the business during busy times with general administration tasks
Nite Ltd has successfully supported apprentices in the past and is keen to meet applicants that have drive and enthusiasm to build a career within a marketing role.
The training you will be getting
Content Creator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Your apprenticeship training will be delivered via fortnightly day release from the EMA Training hub in either Derby or Nottingham. You will attend a minimum of 20 face to face workshops, as agreed in the delivery schedule which will be issued prior to your first day of the apprenticeship.
The 15 month programme will contain the following 4 core modules:
- Content Planning
- Content Development
- Content Creation & Evaluation
- Industry Awareness
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Permanent postion and exposure into other areas of the business and development of professional skills and experience
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EMA TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.