This is an ideal opportunity which help candidates to start to build their future career in accounting through the apprenticeship programme. Duties will include; Updating and reconciling nominal ledgers activities and transactions Maintaining the sales and purchase ledgers. Setting up and updating cash flow report.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2023
£9,609.60 to £18,964.40 a year.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 Jan 2024
09 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
· Setting up and updating cash flow report
· Agreed monthly reports
· Payroll Year End processing and reconciliation
· Printing of payslips
· Updating and reconciling nominal ledgers activities and transactions
· Dealing with bank postings
The training you will be getting
· You will gain AAT level 2 Foundation Certificate qualification
· Level 2 NVQ
· Accounting / Finance Apprenticeship Level 2
· Apprentices without Level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level and taken the test for level 2 prior to taking their end point assessment
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
· AAT Level 3 Apprenticeship
· Full time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ST MARYS SERVICES LTD
THE TRAINING PLACE OF EXCELLENCE LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.