We have a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to develop a career with and award-wining employer and at a company representing the world’s largest automotive brand. As an Apprentice Service Advisor, your role is to provide the highest level of customer care and satisfaction with excellent training alongside!
Closing date: 15 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Ensuring that we always provide the highest level of after sales customer care and satisfaction, giving the customer the best possible experience
- Talks and listens to customers to build rapport and understand their service/repair requirements
- Uses a good understanding of the customer’s needs to guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their needs
- Provides accurate estimates for servicing and repairs, ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the likely costs and timescales involved and setting expectations accordingly
- Introduces the customer to the appropriate technician to discuss details of the work that is required, where this will add value for both the customer and the dealership
- Schedules work to meet customer requirements, considering workshop/body shop utilisation targets, job complexity and parts availability
- Encourages the sale of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products/services and market current promotions.
- Works with colleagues and other teams across the centre to provide a seamless service to customers (e.g., by informally observing and responding to the needs of customers who are not being attended to by other members of staff)
- Ensures opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up by the most appropriate specialist
- Ensures that each service or repair is followed up with a personal call to check the customer is happy with the service provided
- Full-time, permanent position (35-40 hours per week)
- Company car scheme
- Comprehensive training provided.
- 22 days of holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Staff discount scheme
- Sick pay
- Health and wellbeing programme
The training you will be getting
- You will undertake a level 3 Customer Service Specialist qualification, delivered by Learning Curve Group
- The training will be delivered remote based within the workplace, meaning no college release day required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There is a potential full-time position available, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
STEVEN EAGELL LIMITED
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.