Executive Assistant Apprenticeship FRENKEL TOPPING LIMITED
Seeking a confident and well organised person to become an Executive Assistant Apprentice, assisting our Executives by managing diaries, arranging travel, managing meeting rooms providing minutes and following up on actions, researching and creating PowerPoint presentations. A great role to begin a career within a professional services industry.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
We offer Apprentice rate to begin with but would consider paying a little higher depending on the successful applicants previous xperience/qualifications.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
07 Dec 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Duties & Responsibilities:
- These will be shared responsibilities with the EA and all training will be provided beforehand
- Diary management of the C-suite
- Internal and External meeting organisation
- Responsibility for arranging travel & accommodation requirements
- Email management: Monitoring & managing the email inboxes of the C-suite
- Meeting preparation: Agendas, location sourcing and booking, arranging refreshments
- Production and distribution of meeting minutes and actions
Ensuring actions are followed up and completed ahead of follow up meetings
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Producing reports in Excel
- Research where required
- Confident and friendly
- Willingness to learn
- Naturally Organised
- Great Listener
- Discreet Core Competencies
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
The training you will be getting
Training Provider will be Apprenticeships at Salford City College completing a Level 3 Business Administrator with the successful candidate.
The Apprentice will complete all coursework, assessments, project work, assignments/workbooks and assessor visits/meetings within the workplace (employer will allocate 6 hours out of the working week for this. Additionally the employer will also offer the below training package.
- One to one mentorship
- Each element required to undertake the listed duties & responsibilities
- Professional skills including Emotional Intelligence
- Microsoft office 365 applications including word, excel, PowerPoint & many more
- Due to the varied nature of the role there will be elements of finance, projects, marketing, events & technology
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Excellent career progression opportunities available upon completion of the Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.