We have a “sweet” opportunity for a motivated individual as a Customer Service Specialist for a Cafe/Sweet shop in Kingswinford. You will be assisting with the daily sales and customer relations on the shop floor and fulfilling online orders. Tapping into your creative side, running social media campaigns and assisting with day-to-day tasks.
Closing date: 08 Jan 2024
Salary to be reviewed after 3 months
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Handling customers' orders both online & in store
- Promoting offers and running social media campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the most recent products
- Stock replenishment
- Cash handling & recording
- Shop-front decoration
- Dealing with suppliers
- Developing knowledge of regulations and legislations
The training you will be getting
- Gain a Level 3 Qualification as a Customer Service Specialist
- Monthly 1 to 1 coaching sessions
- Task completion done via an Online Portfolio while in the workplace
- Full training will be given for the duration of the qualification both from employer & training provider
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full-time, permanent position within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.