JCC Electrical are looking to take on a Apprentice Electrician to join their team and take on various duties that will include working alongside qualified electricians in order to learn all aspects of the electrical trade.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2023
Starting pay in line with National Minimum Wage and increasing during progression and successful completion of training.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Dec 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Installation of wiring and electrical equipment and cable management systems
- Inspecting and testing of electrical installations
- Diagnosing and rectify faults on a range of circuits and equipment
The training you will be getting
- Installation and Maintenance Electrician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- On-the-job training alongside attendance at a local college in line with course requirements
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Once qualified, JCC Electrical Ltd offer further oppportunities for training in areas such as solar installation
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 2) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Installation and maintenance electrician
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.