The successful candidate under this apprenticeship will work closely with our digital designer, creating professional, high quality, accurate and engaging content, across all formats and to suit different customers/audiences.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
13 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Reinforcing and building our brand identity, ensuring consistency across all elements, regarding our bathing and access product/service offerings.
- Learn all aspects of the Bathing and Ramping departments, to enable the creation of effective marketing materials which are geared towards the intended target audience - maintain this knowledge as new products and services are introduced/developed.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all products offered, especially technical features and benefits.
- Develop the Easiaccess and ramps.co.uk websites, maintaining/updating them on a regular basis, whilst ensuring a good use of SEO techniques.
- Create an effective social media presence (including Facebook, X, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn and blogs etc) and update them on a regular basis to encourage engagement and brand awareness – exploring the use of management platforms (such as Hootsuite or similar) to effectively manage this.
- Create effective digital documentation when requested, applying your creativity to communicate all information professionally and effectively.
- Revising and reviewing existing documentation, paying particular attention to that which is distributed externally.
- Drafting and refining content to ensure high levels of professionalism (including spelling and grammar) prior to release/incorporation.
- Contribute to the overall progression of the business, by making a positive ongoing contribution, airing suggestions, and effectively applying your knowledge and experience in everything you do.
- Any other duties commensurate with this role as directed by Management.
The training you will be getting
You will work towards the Level 3 Content Creator Apprenticeship standard with Gateshead College.
Functional skills if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
For the right candidate there is an expectation that this apprenticeship will progress to full time permanent employment with us, continuing the learning and development from the apprenticeship and becoming a key individual within the marketing team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
Other Qualification in communications or marketing (Grade Pass) Desired
Other Qualification in graphic design or media prod (Grade Pass) Desired
Other Qualification in Journalism, public relations (Grade Pass) Desired
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.