Supporting the business administration team, required to carry out a various work load covering all aspects of business admin.
Closing date: 12 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
14 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Roles and Responsibilities for a Business Administration Apprentice:
- 2nd person to answer main telephone line.
- Filling out supplier and customer application forms.
- Supporting business admin team with any miscellaneous tasks.
- Drafting and eventually sending quotes.
- Entering supplier bills and matching with delivery notes for Jess to approve and pay.
- Supporting with any website updates.
- Supporting BigChange booking in work.
- Assisting with any engineer queries or tasks.
- Supporting with ISO.
- Supporting SafeContractor/CHAS renewals.
- Contacting customers for feedback.
- Processing customer orders.
- Generating manuals.
- Amendments to any brochures.
- Supporting visa statement.
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
This programme allows students to develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours through the practical period at college as well as in the work place doing on the job training. The role overview of a Business Administrator Apprentice would be supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers.
Duration & start date:
This is a full-time 18 month apprenticeship (15 months for the practical period which includes the day release at college and 3 months for the end point assessment). Potential career progression opportunities are available upon completion.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There would be a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship as we promote within
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Leeds City College Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.