Business Administrator Apprenticeship Little Bunnies Day Nursery
Little Bunnies Nursery is offering a business administrator apprenticeship which focuses on developing administrative skills such as communication, organization, problem-solving, and office software usage. Apprentices support office operations, handle documentation, and work under mentors.
Closing date: 08 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Handling billing, invoicing, and managing budgets specific to nursery operations.
- Managing enrollment procedures, maintaining student records, and dealing with inquiries from parents or guardians.
- Handling parent communications, drafting newsletters, and managing internal and external communications.
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Bi weekly group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- The opportunity for ongoing permanent employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
RIVERSIDE TRAINING (SPALDING) LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.