We are offering the opportunity for someone to complete a national apprenticeship with Elmscot Group. We offer additional training to our staff and offer an in-house mentor to support you through your training. Highly trained professionals who play a key role in ensuring that young children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2024
The salary stated is the minimum based on a 16 year old. This will increase with age.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Feb 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- As a setting we have fostered the 'in the moment' style of learning, and are encouraging all children to learn through play, a nursery apprentice will support the children in the daily routine
- With support and guidance from senior staff, a nursery apprentice will provide the highest level of care and education for children aged 4 months to 4 years
- An apprentice will build positive relationships with the children, staff, families, and external agencies
The training you will be getting
- Upon completion you will achieve a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification, and a Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- Functional skills if required
- You will be offered a qualified practitioner role within the company
- There will be opportunity to progress through the company
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Once you complete your level 3 you will be offered a practitioner position and have the opportunity to progress through the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade Minimum Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
BEST PRACTICE NETWORK LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.